Donation checks can be made to:
4924 Vista Arroyo
La Mesa, CA 91941
View our FORM 990
1. Donor Policy. FIT Inc. (1) will not share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations (2) or it will only share or sell personal information once the donor has given the charity specific permission to do so.
2. Our Policy. This Privacy (“Policy”) covers FIT Inc.’s treatment of personal information or personally identifiable information (both “Personal Information”) that may be collected or submitted when the web-user (“you”) are using the FIT Inc. website or services. This Policy does not apply to companies that FIT Inc. does not own or control, or to individuals that are not under FIT Inc.’s supervisory control.
Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times, and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that FIT Inc. and its authorized personnel can only access through a password.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Information. While using the FIT Inc. website, you may submit Personal Information when registering for our courses. The Personal Information you may be asked to provide is your:
- Email address
- Demographic information
- Location information
Personal Information may also be collected, or your IP address logged, when you visit FIT Inc. website. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform) and your user history (including, but not limited to, your session information, page errors and the length of your visits to specific pages within our website) may also be collected.
5. How We Use Your Personal Information. FIT Inc. may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you, improving the content and overall look and feel of our website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users regarding changes to our website or business, and customizing the content that you see on the FIT Inc. website.
6. How Your Personal Information is Disclosed. It is FIT Inc.’s policy not to disclose, sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide services you’ve requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request FIT Inc. to do so. From time to time, FIT Inc. may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to that discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
7. Setting Up User Accounts. FIT Inc. allows users to set up user accounts to access our apps and educational material. You have the ability to edit information you provide at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience by e-mailing email@example.com. Unless FIT Inc. is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or comply with applicable law, FIT Inc. will use its best efforts to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not access your user account information.
8. Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information. You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
9. Web Statistics & Shared Data. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes. From time to time, we may use this information to better design our website and to share with select partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates; however IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information. For example, we may tell an affiliate that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we will not disclose to these partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
10. Scope of this Policy; Third Party Websites. Although this policy applies to the all information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by FIT Inc., it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us.
This website contains links to other third party websites. Please be aware that FIT Inc. does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third party websites.
11. Amendments. FIT Inc. reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. FIT Inc. will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
12. Contact. You may contact FIT Inc. directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this policy.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by F.I.T. Inc. and while we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the information on this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of F.I.T. Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, F.I.T. Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.